Whether you’re after a hardcore night out or something more laid back, you’ll find it in one of London’s top clubs. Find out with this article the most excellent London’s nightlife.
1. Great Suffolk Street Warehouse. A massive rave space in Southwark, managed by London Warehouse Events Crew. This car park bound by big arches is usually split into 2 or 3 different music rooms where you can lose yourself raving till the morning light. The mother of all London warehouse smolder areas. Plenty of Russian girls.
2. Dalston Superstore. The symbol of hope for “wild homos” in Dalston. Perfect music strategy, day and night, and genuine gays to advance. Crowd includes: gay, hip, musically educated, locals. Heroes of the East End clubbing scene have joined forces to create an exciting new space, with the rather genius name of Dalston Superstore.
3. Cable. Cable is housed within the historic and atmospheric tunnels under London Bridge railway station. This place is for you. The outstanding We Fear Silence endorse a few remarkable schedules on a Saturday, with Metalheadz, Buzzin’ Fly, Sunday Best, Deviation all embracing standard gatherings representing everyone from Goldie to Ramadanman, and Fake Blood to Photek.
4. Egg London. Stylish venue spread across three intimate floors. Reminiscent of an Ibiza club, it’s the outdoor courtyard that really makes Egg stand out. Friday nights is all about the new-school, putting the custom-built, bespoke ﬂipside sound system to the test. With a young, energetic and friendly crowd ready to see the next big star in the making, Friday’s always start the weekend with a bang.
5. Heaven. With three floors, a great sound system and light shows in the main room, Heaven is a club for people that really want to party. It is also called The World’s Most Famous Gay Nightclub. Heaven was opened in December 1979 by Jeremy Norman in a former, run-down roller-disco called Global Village, which was housed in the arches beneath Charing Cross railway station, once part of Adelphi Arches, a large wine-cellar for the hotel above.